- Download sample app given by Google for DFP integration from Modified Google's AdMob Sample App for reference
- Refer to DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Network Mediation for detailed steps and any references
Steps for Android
- Add DFP Android Mediation Adapter and LightWeight SDK to your application’s Libs folder.
- Configure the manifest:
- Configure Application Permissions.
- Add the below permissions to your application manifest.xml.
- Set necessary permissions.
The below permissions are required to use Vdopia SDK. In case you do not enable them, the SDK will throw an exception to inform you that “INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions must be enabled in AndroidManifest.xml”
Set optional permissions
The below permissions are used for targeting purpose. The Vdopia SDK will continue to work even if you decide not to add any of the permissions below.
Add the SDK’s Activities to your AndroidManifest.
Configure Orientation Changes Handling
It is highly recommended to prevent the system from restarting your activity when the screen orientation changes. Add the below attribute to your activity tag: